solved Celebrity Skin Issue with images

ukdenny
@ukdenny
4 months ago
304 posts
I am trying to replace the logos on this skin. I have tryied uploading a custom image same size as the default. Tried png and jpg but cannot change. At the bottom of the image page there is a message :- Template Code (no wrap):
{jrCore_image skin="jrCelebrity2" image="logo.jpg"}

Could you advise please.
updated by @ukdenny: 08/15/24 02:50:49PM
douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,786 posts
Can you let us know the URL to the site?

Thanks!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,786 posts
Can you send us your admin login so we can check it out?

send to support[at]jamroom[dot]net

Thanks!

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,786 posts
Actually, If you just uploaded an image from the skins image tab, then that will not replace the logo. What you will want to do is find the actual logo image in the list of images, and click the browse button to the right of it to change the logo image.

I believe there are two logo images that will need to be replaced for the Celebrity skin.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
ukdenny
@ukdenny
4 months ago
304 posts
I browsed my computer and uploaded the new image but it would not replace the default image. I have sent you the login Idetails as requersted. I attach the new image

I just got a reply from support saying it's a paid service?
logo.jpg
logo.jpg  •  5KB

updated by @ukdenny: 05/15/24 01:35:59PM
douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,786 posts
The new logo is showing for me.

After making a change to your skin, you'll want to run the ACP > Core > System Core > Tools > Reset Caches tool ( https://tonyscottcomic.com/new/core/cache_reset ), as well as, the ACP > Core > Image Support > Tools > Reset Image Cache tool ( https://tonyscottcomic.com/new/image/cache_reset ).

You may also need to clear your browser cache. Usually, ctrl+r will do it when you are on your webpage. Or you can clear the cache from your browser settings.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
ukdenny
@ukdenny
4 months ago
304 posts
Thank you Douglas, however I am going to abandon Celebrity2 skin, has there is no information on the configuration of it. It looks like it had real potential, but I don't have enough life left to understand it.
Thanks for your support.

Tags